Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On the road again

We are on the road again. So, this is a quick update.
I love the play areas at Tampa Airport! The next time I'm there, I will take a picture and post it. I took my son there and let him run around until he practically fell asleep mid stride. It was hilarious. He recently learned how to walk, and still trips on his own feet sometimes. He was so tired that he tripped, and just stayed down. I got him up, kept him up for a few minutes, and then we boarded the plane. He slept for most of the flight. It was great. Business class seat, sleeping child. One of my best flights in years (second to International First/Business Class which we used to do when my mother worked for the airlines). The only good thing about all these stupid fees for bags and such, is that a business class seat (when you don't have to pay additional to check bags) is sometimes only a little more expensive than a coach fare plus all of the fees. So, because I check bags, it is worth it for me to give the extra money ($30 this time) to upgrade to business. A wider seat for me and the little one, better drinks and snacks (hey, it's all we get these days) and an easier experience overall. Bon voyage!

No comments: